Monday, December 03, 2007

Gotta start somewhere...

I've been gone way too long. I've got a lot to blog about, so much in fact, that I'm not sure where to start! Which is probably why I've put it off so long. So finally I've decided to just dive in.

Baby Helen Rose was born on September 10, 2007. 6 lbs., 8 oz. at birth, much bigger now! She is an absolute joy, and I love every moment I spend with her (which is a lot of moments). She keeps me very busy, another reason why I've been such a bad blogger.

Also in the past few months: I went to Rhinebeck; joined Ravelry; knitted another pair and a half of Knucks, several baby hats, tiny baby mitts, and a baby sweater; and bought a fair amount of yarn. More details and pictures to come.

IMG_1837

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

so glad you're back, dearest cyn! and helen rose looks almost as adorable in this new hat as she does in the pumpkin... can't wait to see you in just a couple more weeks!

9:37 PM, December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home