Monday, October 09, 2006

Modified roll-top booties

I made a new pair of booties with many modifications -- stitches adjusted for aran/worsted weight yarn, all stockinette except for the bottoms, knit in the round (mostly -- the bottoms are seamed). They came out according to plan. I wrote up the revised pattern and maybe I'll post it soon.

Roll-top booties
Started: Sept. 30
Finished: Oct. 1
Pattern: Based on this one but heavily modified
Yarn: RYC CashSoft Aran in Haze, 1 ball
Needles: US 8 circ, US 8 dpns, US 6 dpns

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger AfternoonMoon said...

Thanks for the awesome pics, look forward to the recipe. Right now I am trying to alter the Debbie Bliss two-color shoes (think: knit baby MaryJanes) and failing miserably.

3:25 AM, April 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to see the pattern for these. I have knitted up the umbilical cord hat as well and these look like they would match perfectly. Please post it soon!

5:55 PM, May 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog form a message you had left on another site about baby booties. Would it be possible to get the pattern for these? My email's msuksnguan@yahoo.com

4:15 PM, May 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi -

I too found your blog from a message you left on another site about baby booties. I would love to get a copy of your modified pattern as I can't seem to find anything as cute in heavy yarn anywhere. I am a beginner so modifying from scratch is certainly not for me.

Thank you
D. (darpino@optonline.net)

PS - I love your blog. Great job.

7:42 AM, August 05, 2008  
Blogger Laurie said...

Great looking booties. Is this pattern available somewhere on the web? I would be interesting in getting a copy if so. lfivas@yahoo.com

10:50 AM, February 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home