Wednesday, January 04, 2006

FO: Courtney's mittens

The extra-long thumbs were bothering me, so the other day I undid the seams and took off 2 rows from each thumb so they look a little less mutant. I also made an I-cord to connect the mittens. I don't have a picture with the I-cord, but you can at least see the new and improved thumbs.

The mittens didn't seem to need blocking, plus I wanted to send them out ASAP, so I called them done. I hope they're warm enough and the seams aren't uncomfortable for little Courtney!

Courtney's mittens
Started: Dec. 27, 2005
Finished: Jan. 2, 2006
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Blackberry (leftovers from hat)
Needles: US 9 bamboo straights, US 6 bamboo straights, US 6 dpns

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

oh my god you've been busy, cyn! here i thought i might get to check out one new project, and instead there's a plethora of new stuff! and it all looks fantastic! i got some yarn out west, and finished nate's scarf in time to leave with mum to ship to NZ, we'll have to have a little show and tell sometime soon!

12:29 PM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home