Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Knitting for the kitchen

Here's what I did on the ride back from Pittsburgh:


It's the ballband dishcloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting!


It was a fun pattern to knit, even though cotton isn't my favorite fiber to work with. We've already started using it to wash dishes, and it works very well for certain things. I'm used to sponges, so I ended up spritzing myself with dishwater a few times as the cloth flopped around in my hand. Bits of food get caught in it easily. But it's very absorbent and can cover a large surface area at once. And it's pretty!

Ballband Dishcloth
Started: Dec. 27
Finished: Dec. 27
Pattern: From Mason-Dixon Knitting
Yarn: Sugar 'n Cream, 1 skein Bright Navy, 1 skein Midnight Magic
Needles: US 7 Denises

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home