Saturday, November 11, 2006

FEFI FO (finally!)


Fairly Easy Fair Isle Cardigan
Started: Jan. 11, 2006
Finished: Knitting finished Feb. 5; ends finally weaved in Oct. 21, 2006
Pattern: Fairly Easy Fair Isle from Stitch 'n' Bitch Nation, size XS (with some adjustments)
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky, 5 skeins Deep Charcoal, 1 skein each Spice, Clematis, Oregano (with lots of each color left over)
Needles: Wish I could remember! Denise circs, US 10 maybe???
Modifications: Added waist shaping, adjusted some numbers to accommodate my hips, made garter stitch border a little longer, omitted purl row from yoke chart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Geraldine said...

Wow, great to find your blog and this post! Your sweater is beautiful, you did a great job.

I am trying to find this pattern...long story but in a nutshell, I have most of Debbie's books, including the one that featured this fair isle sweater. Unfortunately, most of our books are in storage right now, with our belongings, we are just getting relocated. I would love to get a copy of this pattern, if you can help, in the meantime. Don't have at our library and I don't want to have to wait til we get our books to make this sweater. Let me know if you could help, please send me an email. Thanks. G

PS Hope you are still blogging, I just noted the date on this post.

2:32 PM, December 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home