Monday, February 06, 2006

Grandma, I miss you


Friday night, Grandma passed away. She had been very sick so it wasn't unexpected, but it's still hard to accept that I'll never see her again. Grandma was such a warm and caring person, always thinking about everyone else, no matter what she was going through. Somehow there was always a sparkle in her eye and an incredible smile on her face. You could count on her to find the bright side of any situation. And she had such a great sense of humor -- she was so quick with the one-liners, even on the way to the operating room. All of these things that made her so special will stay with me forever. She set one heck of an example for her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, not to mention everyone who was lucky enough to have met her. I am so grateful to have had her in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home